Thursday, June 22, 2006

Anti-Dentite T-shirt

So I was reading about this guy who's trying to save his house by selling t-shirts and I thought, well, everyone else is making t-shirts, so why not me? Here's what I came up with . (It says Anti-Dentite.) It's based on that Seinfeld episode where Kramer accuses Jerry of being an anti-dentite.

If you can think of something better for a t-shirt, let me know!!! I was thinking along the lines of "I got all my teeth pulled and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" but who's gonna wear something like that???

Anyway, if you don't wanna buy it, at least click the link and then go to the CafePress marketplace and see if there's anything else you want. They have zillions of t-shirts and bumper stickers, and if you go there through my link, I'll still get a little tiny commission, and you'll have the satisfaction of knowing you helped me out a little! And of course for that I would be eternally grateful.

No comments: